Sunday, March 24, 2013

Zipper Pillows....

 Recently, Sisterville asked my mom to make her some pillows for her couches. Her only request included orange fabric.  While Chris and I were in St. George, we went with my mom to some quilt stops and I picked out this orange chevron on behalf of Sisteville.  
Yesterday, Sisterville invited me to her house to play and I was instantly jealous of her pillows. 
My mom said she would help me make some.  She always says that at first, and then I just get in her way and she finishes everything in like two minutes. I added the picture below, just in case you want to be a copy cat and buy the goods.  The good news about the picture below, is that you only have to buy three things - pillow form, zipper and cute fabric.  
A closer view of the completed zipper implant.  That might be the dirtiest phrase this blog has ever seen. 
Last, but not least, a full tutorial on these pillows is found on Sew Mama Sew.  Just in case yo'mama ain't going to sew yours for you.  

You're welcome!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment