Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kitchen Table Re-do...

We haven't had a spot for a kitchen table and chairs since we've been married.  Our new house provided such a space and the parentals generously picked this one up on my behalf.  They bought the table for $50 at a yard sale and the paint cost me about $25, using leftover primer.  I really like painting stuff, but I was so sick the first couple months of pregnancy that it never happened.  So glad I finally got the time and energy.  It adds a little bright spot to our kitchen. 
 Our table runner is an Anthro splurge Chris bought me for Christmas.  I haven't had a spot to put it until now.  

2 comments :

  1. okay, stop it! that table to die for! If I show that to wade, he will want to do it! Good work, love it!!
    -karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well someone has their crafty pants on! Very cute! I love all the different color of chairs. And I think we have the same table, I bought mine at a yard sale for $10! I need to redo mine too but just havent felt brave enough to do it... I hope your feeling well with that lil baby boy of yours!

    ReplyDelete