Saturday, September 21, 2013

Julia Frances Harry Bennett...

 Chris's grandma passed away this week.  Although we weren't able to make it out to South Carolina for any of the services, she's definitely been remembered in our house.  Since Chris grew up across the country I haven't had the opportunity to meet any of his extended family.  A trip we hope to make a larger priority in the future. Yet Chris is always full of memories and stories.  It's been fun to lay in bed this week as he's described the memories in his grandmother's home.  Her obituary below. Great learning so much about someone whose had a great influence on Chris's life.

Loved seeing Chris in a photo with his grandma.  I asked Chris about this picture and his response, "Oh yeah that's right after I gained a testimony."  I love that he refers to his life as when he had a testimony and when he didn't. 
On that note, Chris emailed me this picture and said something along the lines of, "look at me back in the day."  I may never get to meet Mrs. Bennett, but I do know one thing for sure.  We had the same taste in men, as our husbands are literally identical. 

No comments :

Post a Comment