Sunday, September 22, 2013

My future as a braid-er...

I wear my hair in two french braids a lot. It's just as easy as a pony tail, but I like it better because it doesn't give me a headache as quick.  I have thick hair. Chris also requests I do braids, a lot.  

Today after I braided my hair, I exclaimed to Chris how my left braid might be the best braid I've ever done. He promptly replied with, "babe it does look good, you should become a braid-er."  My reply, "where would one find work as a braid-er."  He says, "St. George, remember all those polygamists we saw."  He was dead freakin serious.

Cool that my husband believes I can be anything I want to be. Uncool that he's slightly into the whole polig look.  

2 comments :

  1. At least you know you'll always have an occupation to fall back on! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you know you'll always have an occupation to fall back on! haha

    ReplyDelete