Monday, September 16, 2013

Our Life...

It's hard to imagine adding a little boy to our mix.  The anticipation almost kills me sometimes, but then I remember it will never just be just the two of us again. What a sad thought. Anytime we have to spend together is my favorite. In my dream life Chris and I would get to hang out all day everyday.    I'm pathetic, I know, but I'm so glad I'm still absolutely obsessed with my husband almost two years later. Tonight, I saw this picture that I cut Chris out of and posted on Facebook when we first started dating. Heaven forbid someone knew I liked him. Makes me laugh every time. Here's to two more months as a family of two. Hopefully, I like this little guy as much as I love his dad. 

1 comment :

  1. if you ever, ever, ever cut me out of a picture again...you're going to get it! Theodore Cornelius Bates will be here in no time! Can't wait to meet the little tot.

    ReplyDelete