Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Photography Session Catch Up....

I've finally been posting my photography sessions on my photography blog.  I usually slack off and let them build up, then post a whole heap in a day or so.  I feel like that's how I roll in general lately.  I'm blaming the pregnancy or the rain, but really I think I'm just out of my groove.  Anyway, here's the links to a few below.  I have about three or four more in my archives, plus a big wedding I'm pumped about posting.  Bare with me people!

Speaking off my photography, I will posting a family session deal on my photography blog next week.  The holidays are just around the corner and I've already started to get a lot of referrals.  In general, I'm quite the planner, but with this pregnancy my planner/nesting instincts are in full force.  I'd like to get in all my sessions in order sooner rather than later.

1 comment :

  1. You are a natural! Seriously though, it's not fair.

    ReplyDelete