Saturday, October 26, 2013

Baby Bates Baby Shower...

I am sick inside because I didn't take one picture at my first baby shower.  It was AMAZING! I am still overwhelmed at the generosity of my sisters, sister-in-laws, my mom, Chris's mom, my dad's sisters, and so many good friends.  The gifts were so well thought of and generous.  I have laid in bed and been literally overwhelmed with gratitude for that afternoon.

Luckily I had another baby shower.  Thrown by my awesome friends Jenny and Whitney.  I met Jen and Whit when I lived in New York.  I lived with both in Provo and some of my best memories come from being with these two. 
Back in the day. Jenny above. Whitney below.
These girls invited all our New York friends to celebrate my baby boy.  I was thrilled to see everyone!!! Some I hadn't seen for over five years and it was just like where we left off.  Most of them have babies of their own and relished all the good advice.
2013 Above. 2006 Below.
New York was one of the best decisions I ever made.  So grateful for a group of girls who have their priorities straight.  There isn't one of us who hasn't married in the temple or been changed by our experiences out there.  I'm telling you, absolutely amazing!

1 comment :

  1. Ditto! I wish I could have been there! You are such a cute preggo woman! I can't wait to see what this little boy looks like!!

    ReplyDelete