Wednesday, November 27, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things....

I like to pretend like I'm Oprah every year and do a Favorite Things episode on this blog.  Per tradition here are my favorite things for 2012 and 2011, and now for 2013...

The Roku - This streaming player allowed our cable bill to go from $90 a month to $7.99.  I love streaming because we watch a lot less TV, but still get in on our favorite shows.
Sugarpova Candy - I'm a sale out because I've never actually tasted this candy, but I've wanted to all year.  I love that they are a bunch of little tennis balls and all the bright colors.  Plus didn't we all wish we grew up being tennis players.  Perhaps that's just my fantasy. 
Land Of Nod -  I've known about these guys for awhile, but since it's a website I get at work.  Whenever I had down time, it was just the thing I wanted to browse when thinking about Baby Bates arrival.  I love all the bright colors and wish I had the money to splurge on this rockin rocker. 
Young House Love's Book - I love when I find a new blog I'm obsessed with.  After time I usually stop being obsessed or stop reading.  Young House Love has never let me stop reading.  That's why I'm putting their book on my favorite things list.  I really want one. 
Mrked Cell Phone Case - I always feel like I should be morally opposed to cell phone accessories, such a waste of money.  Yet I always love looking at them.  This site has the cutest covers for the I phone.    
Ralph Lauren Baby - I didn't let myself baby shop online until just a few weeks a go.  Then I pursued all the really expensive sites and found my wine taste on a beer budget hasn't changed when it comes to my offspring.  I'm in love with the baby section at RL.
Elizabeth Smarts Book - I already wrote a whole blog post on how this has been my favorite book this year. You can read more here.  
Wendy's Stock : WEN - My favorite stock I've bought this year.  Yes, it's done well but I love owning something so common.  Eating a frosty is way more fun if you own the stock.  
Devin Supertramp - This is free Youtube entertainment right here.  Chris and I started watching Devin's video's awhile back.  I'm not consistent, but every once in awhile Chris will bring one up that entertains us for a good hour.  A BYU kid whose making it big. My favorite video is here - probably because I'm afraid of heights.


2 comments :

  1. Devin asked my husband to be in that video.... But he promised his pathetic paranoid wife that wants to keep him alive that he wouldn't jump anymore.... Kinda regret when I saw how cool the video turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no way I would let my husband do that either. That is so nuts. The crazy thing is your husband would. I can't even imagine having that kind of guts.

      Delete