Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I may never sleep again...

Caldwell met Santa on Sunday. Clearly he was as excited about this as his mom.  Seriously though isn't this the best thing ever?  On that note, I have officially figured out that I can go approximately two weeks and one day without sleeping.  Last night about two in the morning I was feeding the little monster and I zonked out.  I woke up about an hour later to notice he had finished eating and was peacefully sleeping as well.  Good thing this kid is easy going and didn't even bother crying about it.  I also have some type of insane rash all over my body.  I hear it goes away once you can start sleeping again.  Isn't that the stupidest thing you've ever heard? Riddle me this, why can't I nap in the day when he is sleeping.  Otherwise I'd be asleep right now.  Having a baby is the strangest.
P.S.  I just blogged about my sleeping patterns.  Also, I may not be able to blog about anything other than my child again.  I'm just kidding, but seriously. 

1 comment :

  1. I bet this was a dream come true, Baby Bates sitting (laying/sleeping) on Santa's lap! Yea for you. Sorry about the lack of sleep. The first 6 weeks are hard, but I promise, it does get better.

    ReplyDelete