Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hanging Terrarium Globe...

 A couple weeks ago I went to the Beehive Bazaar.  I’m a sucker for the homemade craft fairs.  I’ve been attending this particular one since 2009.  I have to admit I’ve become a bit disappointed.  It’s begun to all look the same.  I was inspired by this particular item.  Not even sure what they were at the time, but I took the picture’s to show Chris.  The $30 price tag seemed a bit steep. 
Last week I was reading my favorite blog – Young House Love.  On their sidebar I saw an ad for products they love.  I have a tendency to be a Young House Love groupie – or so I’ve been told.   Turns out, its proper name is Hanging Terrarium Globe.  You can purchase here on Amazing for $16.99. 

Not sure what I’d fill mine with, but super excited about it.  I’ve sort of liked pretending I have a green thumb even since my garden last year. 

1 comment :

  1. Turns out, its proper name is Hanging Terrarium Globe. You can purchase here on Amazing for $16.99. Not sure what I'd fill mine with, but ... eterrarium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete