Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Chris...

 It feels like Chris and I have been together for 20 years.  I mean that in the best way possible.  I don't know life without him and honestly that's my favorite thing about my life.  Every year I've done a birthday post for my boy.  This one is coming late, but I thought I'd share a picture from every birthday of his we've spent together, as our memories together are my favorite memories of my life.  

 2013
 2012

His 2011 birthday post was overshadowed by our engagement, but I remember that evening so well.  As we went after dinner to look for him an apartment that would later be "our" first place.

1 comment :

  1. hi danielle-- kind of a strange way i came by your post- was googling my street- on fort benning- and saw your grandmother's post about it. i was wondering if there is any way i can get in touch with her? my name is veronica ingalls- and we are stationed here at fort benning. on lumpkin road. it would be so neat to be able to send her some photos of the base now- my email address is ronnierooneyart@yahoo.com . don't worry, i am totally normal- i just love this kind of neat stuff. i wonder if i live across the street from where she lived...

    ReplyDelete