Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Serial...

Has anyone been listening to Serial, the Podcast?  I'm late to the party on this one, I get that.  It was only about two months a go that I jumped on the podcast band wagon.  It's the purple icon on your I-phone that you probably located in spot not visible from home screen.  This podcast is essentially a real life crime drama about a kid who supposedly killed his girlfriend in high school.  Go listen to it and then come back tell me you think he is innocent, because I do, at least sometimes I do.

P.S. If you know of any other good Podcasts please let me know!  I'm addicted!

2 comments :

  1. Serial rocked my world. Can't wait for the next season to come. Do you listen to "This American Life" podcast? It's good. Also, are you on audible? audio books have changed my life this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay I have been debating Audible? Do you like it? Also can you give me some good book recommendations, I got to overwhelmed when I logged on.

      Delete