Sunday, June 18, 2017

Caldwell vs. Mason 1 Month

In a week Mason turns one.  It's been almost unimaginable thinking we've made it through the first year.  It never ceases to amaze me what a triumph getting through that first year feels like.  This time I also feel like I just came through some personal triumph outside of motherhood.  I've started compiling a number of Mason's pictures for a book and I came across Caldwell's 1 month photo and Mason's.   I have three thoughts. 

1.  When the doctors hand you that baby that you just birthed.  You are pretty sure it's the most beautiful thing on planet earth.  Don't get me wrong, I still believe my kids are the cutest things ever but babies are just funny looking. 
2.  My kid's have a massive amount of hair at birth.  I'm always shocked looking back at pictures.  
3.  I've always considered Mason my smaller baby, only because he came second.  I think Mason will be much bigger than his big brother. 

Caldwell Christopher Bates

Mason Meadow Bates

No comments :

Post a Comment